- Friday, August 7th - Parrot
Head Planning Meeting – Coconut Island Bar and Grill 6:30 PM come help plan out
the rest of the year! If you have an suggestions on additional local charities or projects
you think we should support bring those to the meeting! Hope to see you there! –
everyone welcome - LOT OF PLANNING TO DO – PLEASE COME
- Saturday, August 15th - Join
the phun at Mike & Molly Pyle's Annual Luau. Party starts around 5 PM Mike and Molly
are providing the main side dishes think Hawaiian and bring a side dish, your bathing suit
and BYOB. There will be live music, great food and a swim-up bar (if you put your cooler on
the side of the pool!) There address is 113 Slaughter Ranch Road in Trinidad (Key Ranch).
We will be collecting items for the CCL Humane Society at the party here is their wish
- Clorox Bleach
- Laundry Detergent (He only)
- Heavy Duty Cleaning Supplies
- Dawn and Antibacterial Dish Soap
- Paper Towels and Toilet Paper
- Heavy Duty 40 Gallon 3 ply Trash Bags (3 mil)
- Canned Dog Food (Lamb or Chicken & Rice)
- Dry Cat Food (No Red Dye)
- Cat Litter
- Dog Biscuits and Cat Treats
- Similac Formula
- Kong Toys
- Lead Leashes
- Friday, September 5th - 7
Labor Day Weekend!
- Thursday, September 10th - Chamber of Commerce Luncheon
at Cedar Creek Country Club 11:30 AM Sponsor is CCL Parrot Head Club! If you want to
go RSVP to 903-887-3152 - $13
- Friday, September 11th - Parrot Head Planning Meeting 6:30 PM location to be announced.
- Saturday, September 12th - Mark your calendars there will
be an event on the lake details after the planning meeting on August 7th.
- Saturday, September 19th - Chamber of Commerce Luau!
The Luau will be at the East Texas Arboretum (1601 Patterson Rd, Athens). Tickets are $50
which includes dinner, show and 2 drinks.
Entertainment provided by Keolas Hula Halau and the Hawaiian Serenaders. Would love to have
a lot of Parrot Heads there supporting the Chamber and having a good time!
Saturday, October 24th - 3rd Annual Bus Trip to
Margaritiville in Bossier City, LA! We leave from Gun Barrel City around 8 AM and are
back around 9 PM that night. Cost is $45 per person and we have limited space if you
want to go - email Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list!
- Friday, October 2nd - Parrot
Head Planning Meeting – 6:300 PM location to be announced. – Hope to see you
there! – everyone welcome - LOT OF PLANNING TO DO – PLEASE COME
- Friday, October 16th - East Texas Crisis Center Wine
and Cheese Party this event is held at Stone Oak Ranch in Murchison, TX and our club
is a big supporter of this organization look for more details coming up.
- Saturday, October 17th - Annual
CCLPHC Chili Cook-off. This event is open to the public and held at Tom Finley Park look
for details soon! Lots of great food and Fun!
- November 4th – 9th - Meeting of the Minds in Key West,
Florida – This is the National Parrot Head Convention that happens this time of year in
Key West – we already have 24 people going and its 10 months away! This event has dozens
of great trop rock bands, fun events and Key West in November for more info
- Thursday, November 26th - Happy Turkey Day!
- Friday, December 4th- Planning Meeting – 6:30 PM
at Cedar Creek Brewery - This is a great opportunity to come meet some other Parrot
Heads, help plan events, find out what is going on and maybe volunteer to help with
something we have coming up!
- Saturday, December 19th -
Holiday Party at The Render's house BYOB!.