- July 15th - Poker Run Pre Registration Coconut Island Bar and Grill 6 PM to 9 PM - Come on out buy your poker run hands, buy poker run merchandise, renew your membership in the club or if not a member join, buy raffle tickets and enjoy meeting and mingling with 200 or 300 hundred great people!
- July 16th - Poker Run Registration Coconut Island Bar and Grill 10 AM to Noon - Come on out buy your poker run hands, buy poker run merchandise, renew your membership in the club or if not a member join, buy raffle tickets and enjoy meeting and mingling with 200 or 300 hundred great people!
- Poker Run Stops from 11:30 AM to 4 PM
- Poker Run Party at Tom Finley Park from 4 PM to 9 PM look at the schedule below
- The Bad Monkeys playing from 4 PM until 7 PM
- Poker Hands opened from 4 PM until 7 PM
- Silent Auction from 4 PM until 7 PM
- Raffle Tickets sold for Booze Barrel 4 PM until 7 PM
- Live Auction 7 PM
Poker Run Winners announced, raffle winner drawn, and best dressed crew announced after Live Auction
- July 17th - 9:30 - Clean up at the Park - Meeting at to leave the park better than we got it come on out if you can!
11AM Heading up to B n R Country in Mabank for a Bloody Mary and lunch if you want to come out!
- July 29th – July 31st - Riddles in the Sand in Galveston, Texas - ur friends with the Galveston Bay Parrot Head Club put on a great event
down by the beach in Galveston. SOLD OUT...
- Friday, August 5th - Parrot
Head Planning Meeting 6:30 PM Location TBD.
- Saturday, August 20th - Join
the phun at Mike & Molly Pyle's Annual Luau. Stay tuned for details.
- Friday, September 2nd - 5th
Labor Day Weekend!
- Friday, September 9th - Parrot Head Planning Meeting 6:30 PM location to be announced.
- Friday, October 2nd - Parrot
Head Planning Meeting – 6:300 PM Location TBD.
- Saturday, October 17th - Annual
CCLPHC Chili Cook-off This event is open to the public and held at Tom Finley Park look
for details soon! Lots of great food and Fun!
- November 2nd – 6th - Meeting of the Minds in Key West,
Florida – This is the National Parrot Head Convention that happens this time of year in
Key West. This year marks the 25th anniversary of MOTM. This event has dozens
of great trop rock bands, fun events and Key West in November for more info
- Thursday, November 24th - Happy Turkey Day!
- Friday, December 2nd- Planning Meeting – 6:30 PM Location TBD.
- Saturday, December 17th -
Holiday Party at The Render's house BYOB!